A membership solution is 100% integrated with your content and products. WooCommerce Memberships is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together.
WooCommerce Memberships Plugin allows you to create an entire membership system that’s seamlessly tied to your store.
This extension allows you can restrict site content to members, but you can also “drip” that content over time to schedule when members have access. Sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases, manually assign memberships, and completely integrate restrictions with your store.
Sell or Assign Memberships
Memberships are not any selected form of WooCommerce product; alternatively, membership plans are created independently from products. this allows you to decide how get admission to is granted for max flexibility. you could assign 0 or more products (of virtually any type) to a club plan to help numerous styles of memberships:
- Sell a membership as stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
- Grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a meal box, get access to the recipes section for free
- Grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
- Assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
Strategically Grant Content Access
You put loads of work into your participants-handiest content material, so Memberships lets you schedule when your participants need to have get admission to to it. you can drip content material, this means that that you may schedule while members should have get admission to for your content material. as an example, you could require that customers be a member for every week earlier than they are able to get entry to sure posts or pages.
Plan Content Restriction
This gives you more control over how members begin using your site and lets you introduce members to your content at your pace.
When you use this with Subscriptions, you can even determine which content is included in a free trial period with content dripping rules.
Turn Your Store into a Purchasing Club
Memberships lets you create members-only products so that your site can become a purchasing club, or let you offer certain products exclusively to members.
You can restrict product viewing to members, which means these products will be hidden from non-members in your shop. You can also restrict purchasing, which means that products are public, but only members can buy them.
You can also drip product access so that members don’t get access to products immediately.
Reward Members with Special Discounts
Since you may want to give your members certain perks, you can provide member discounts for all products, some products, or certain product categories.
Automatically Show Members Their Perks
While membership control have to be clean on you, it must be clean for your individuals, too. contributors can discover all of the records they need about their memberships inside the Member region. contributors can get entry to the vicinity for any club from the “My Account” page with the aid of clicking “View”.
You can permit any or all sections of the member place to expose members a listing of on hand content material (post and pages), products, discounts, and / or public membership notes. If a member may have get admission to to content inside the destiny, the member can see the get right of entry to date as properly.
Import or Export Members
You have a lot of tools to manage members within WooCommerce, but you may want to connect to other services too, such as importing a member list into an email tool. Memberships lets you export members to a CSV file so that you can get member data out of WooCommerce and into other tools.
WooCommerce Memberships Export Settings
You can also import members via CSV to add new memberships, create new users, or bulk-update existing members by merging your file with existing data.
Simplify Communication with Members
when you run a membership web site, you spend more of time on customer support and coping with participants. We’ve attempted to make that as clean as possible with Memberships. We’ve introduced “club Notes” so you can music statistics approximately memberships for a purchaser, upload your very personal notes on your reference, or maybe with out troubles talk with a particular member via sharing a examine with them thru e mail.
WooCommerce Memberships membership notes
You can also use expiration and renewal reminder emails to let members know of ending memberships and prompt them to renew or upgrade.
Memberships + Subscriptions
Memberships is fully functional as a stand-alone membership solution, but it works very well with the most advanced eCommerce recurring payments solution available: WooCommerce Subscriptions.
When both plugins are active, Memberships can leverage some features of Subscriptions to give you more flexibility over membership billing (more details in our documentation):
- Memberships can use recurring billing (i.e., monthly payments) for the membership rather than a set term (such as a year)
- Memberships can use Subscriptions as a payment plan, but control access length itself NEW
- Free trials can be used for the membership via a subscription
- Content restriction and dripping can include or exclude free trial periods so you control what content is available in trials
- Members can pause their own memberships by suspending a subscription
- Members can upgrade or downgrade memberships by switching a subscription
- Upgrades and downgrades can leverage Subscription’s proration to ensure that membership costs are accurate
Even if you don’t want to use recurring billing, you can leverage the other features of Subscriptions by setting the subscription length to one billing cycle so you can take advantage of upgrades and downgrades or trial periods.
Selling Memberships to Companies or Groups
Need to sell memberships to teams, companies, or groups instead? Check out the Teams for WooCommerce Memberships extension (purchased separately). This plugin adds on to WooCommerce Memberships, letting to sell access to a group of users instead of an individual.
How to Get Started
Ready to create memberships for your customers? You can get going with these steps:
- Buy this extension
- Download and install Memberships in your WooCommerce store
- Create your Membership Plans and Members
- Check out our extensive documentation for any advanced setup help
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy your fully integrated membership site!
Need any more reason to buy?
When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the best quality extensions to your WooCommerce shop. Benefit peace of mind via understanding that whilst you purchase our merchandise, your store’s overall performance is as essential to us as it’s far to you.
want to comply with up with members after buy, or get in touch with traffic who abandon their cart before buying a club? take a look at out Jilt — also constructed with the aid of SkyVerge, this allows you to send abandonment recuperation emails, put up-buy comply with ups, and greater!
WooCommerce Memberships 1.10.0 Plugin
CHANGELOG (Released on April 04, 2018)
* Feature - Create your own "prime" shipping! Enable free shipping methods only for members (requires WooCommerce 3.2+) * Feature - When changing the schedule of the Membership Renewal Reminder or Ending Soon emails, all corresponding user memberships events can be rescheduled in a batch process * Tweak - When retroactively granting memberships to users that satisfy access conditions to a plan, use a batch process to avoid timeouts * Tweak - Allow granting access in batch to free membership plans retroactively to registered customers who signed up before the plan was created * Tweak - Upon reactivating WooCommerce Subscriptions on top of WooCommerce Memberships (or the way around), try to reactivate and sync in background the status of subscription tied memberships to avoid timeouts * Tweak - Use batch processing and a new modal interface when importing or exporting user memberships, improving the user experience and avoiding possible timeouts * Tweak - When logged in as administrator or shop manager and viewing restricted content in front end, display a notice reminding the current content is restricted for guests and non-members * Tweak - Redirect customers to the Members Area page instead of the My Account page when cancelling a Membership * Fix - Improve the plugin performance when loading post comments * Fix - Fix an issue causing Sensei courses to be inaccessible to registered learners * Fix - When removing an item from a subscription containing multiple subscription products, ensure that the membership tied to a removed item is cancelled * Fix - When switching between variations of grouped variable subscription products that grant access to different plans, ensure that the user membership tied to the subscription switched from is cancelled * Fix - When the restriction mode is to hide posts completely ensure that the previous and next post navigation links point to content the current user can access to * Misc - Add support for WP CLI 1.5 * Misc - Remove support for WP CLI versions older than 1.5